Sales Funnels & High-Converting Websites
Sales Funnels and High-Converting Websites Course are two self-paced ATTA OnlineEDU companion courses designed to show you how to successfully use storytelling to guide website visitors on the perfect customer journey through your website, and to engage with those leads in a well-crafted sales funnel. Using a step-by-step approach, the course outlines the critical pieces required to develop a new website, or how to redesign an existing one, so customers stop exiting your website and start inquiring and buying. Tour operators and other stakeholders wanting to capitalize on the effectiveness of Sales Funnels and High-Converting Websites, will learn the elements that are critical to turn leads into hot prospects who will book a trip with you.
The key take-aways from this course include:
• How to incorporate a compelling story into your website to make customers listen
• How to wireframe a website or landing page so that it converts visitors into leads
• What is a lead magnet and why every website should have one
• What to do with the leads generated by your lead magnet to get you sales
• What is a sales funnel and why every website should have one
• How to design and execute a proper sales funnel that works for your travel business
Who will benefit from this course?
• Course #1: This course is for anyone in the adventure travel space who has a website and relies on that website to grow their business. The course material applies to both startups and well-established businesses of any size. Whether you’re a one-person show or a large corporation with hundreds of employees, if you have a website to showcase or sell a product or service and rely on that website to generate sales leads or actual online purchases, then this course is for you.
• Course #2: This course is designed for anyone who relies on their website as a tool to generate leads and sales. If you already have a website that is not generating many sales leads, or if you are struggling to engage with visitors, this course will teach you how to grow your business with a perfectly designed and executed Sales Funnel that will be working for you while you sleep.
Watch the overview below for more about what you will learn from this two-course track bundle.
Already an ATTA Member? Access your Coupon Code here
Meet Your Instructor
Fernando was born and raised in Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands, and holds bachelors degrees in Marketing & Psychology from the University of Notre Dame in the United States. He has worked in the areas of Sales, Marketing and Product Development for the travel industry. As Marketing Director for the last 10 years for Quasar Expeditions, and currently a member of its board, Fernando has specialized in digital marketing for the travel industry with a focus on the B2C approach. He moved to Chile in 2011 to start the company’s latest adventures in Chilean and Argentinean Southern Patagonia and is currently based in Santiago.
Learn More About the Companion Courses
The companion High-Converting Websites and Sales Funnel courses deliver 5 hours of on-demand video lessons (2.5 hours per course). They feature downloadable worksheets, interviews with adventure travel business experts, additional resources and knowledge retention quizzes. To see if these courses are right for you, you can start with one of two free introduction lessons.
Introduction to Creating a High-Converting Website to Grow Your Adventure Business
In this section, you will be introduced to your educator and an aerial view of the StoryBrand framework. You will learn how this framework can help any business tell their story, and most importantly, clarify their message. Using real life examples, we will explain the importance of strong Sales & Marketing for any organization. Finally, you will gain a clear understanding of how the application of what you learn in this course can really help your business grow.
Introduction to Creating Successful Lead Magnets & Sales Funnels to Grow Your Adventure Business
In this section, you will learn about the main problems affecting most adventure travel businesses when it comes to capturing leads through their websites and following up with them. We will review the course objectives and we will also go into detail on the importance of sales & marketing for any adventure travel organization. Finally, we will explain who this course is for and who it's not for, so that you may venture into the different lessons with the right expectations.